Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Wishing Tree

Dear Wishing Tree... Both you and Miss Badu were such  lovely highlights of the weekend away at Splore. I liked you sooo much that while the beautiful Natalie basked in the hammock, I took some sneaky photographs of your lovelinesses, secrets, hopes, and wishes of many colours! May they unfold in great light for the fine people that took the time to magically make them. I don't think this wee story needs any more words, they have already been carefully chosen and tied to create this fairy space of specialnesses. 
























































































































Thank you Wishing Tree!!! I am so happy to have met you!! xo Tracy








3 comments:

  1. more wishing tree!! it’s like a beautiful and magical dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the most beautiful photos I have ever seen the colours are incredible! Your talent is out of this world! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty site. Trace I love you xx Angelique and I love the cd you gave me!!!

    ReplyDelete