Monday, April 22, 2013

The Girl Made up of Love...




The girl was gifted Emeralds...





She wore them shining strong.






She hiked a mighty mountain...






To sing a thankful song.











She ran across the skyline...






She stretched her arms out wide...










To hug the one who loved her most...







And never left her side.






How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand


-when I awake, I am still with you.



Psalm 139; 13-18













Phoebe Heyhoe,


You amaze me!

Thank you for SUCH an awesome day!

You are the giggliest goldenest gift of greatness

and it has bought me SOOO much joy to photograph you.

You have a spirit of pure gemstone, a wonderful openness, 

a heart of sunshine, and a giggle to reach the world!

You are so sharing and so so sooo beautiful inside and out.

I am very happy you are my friend.

You are a gift.




Thank you!

I will hold dear our day of great glory, road tripping, scones,

chats, giggles galore, limping up sand dunes, sunshine, 

sunsets, leaps, rolls and unsatisfactory smoke bombs!


I think we did awesome with out them!


You are AMAZING!!!!



Much much love


Tracy x






No comments:

Post a Comment